Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MOHD SYAHROM AND PUTERI DHARMILLA SYAFAWATI : THE ENGAGEMENT



MOHD SYAHROM AND PUTERI DHARMILLA SYAFAWATI : THE ENGAGEMENT

I hardly shoot an engagement ceremony. So when I got an offer to shoot one sometimes during last year,
I couldn't afford to resist it. An engagement session requires you to come up with creative ideas and it is very challenging in order to avoid any similarities with the pre-wedding session.

Mohd Syahrom and Puteri Dharmilla Syafawati, both overseas graduates are very particular but understanding. Both provided full cooperation during the shooting session which took place in Melaka. I really had fun shooting them although it lasted longer than expected. Here are some of the shots taken and I would like to wish them the best in the future.





































No comments:

Post a Comment