Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MR & MRS EFENDDY



Please Click On The Image Above To View Full Post ( Slideshow).



I was fortunate to be given the opportunity to shoot for the solemnization ceremony of my former lecturer, Lili Eliana. It took place at the beautiful Masjid Wilayah, Kuala Lumpur. Located in the middle city of Kuala Lumpur, I was fascinated with the outstanding architectural of the mosque, which is surrounded by a peaceful and quiet environment.

The preparation started as early as 6.30am and ended in the evening. Accompanied by Haikal, we managed to capture some beautiful moments although the time we had was very limited.

Lili Eliana is known as a happy and strict person. I remember the time when I had to beg her to not giving me a Fail in an assignment. How embarrassing I was that time! Luckily for me, she never stops motivating and providing me with useful advices on how to succeed in life. She is like a sister to me. She believes in what I do, and sometimes criticize to help me becoming a better person. Those are the good sides of her that i believe no one else ever noticed.

I personally think that Efenddy and her are meant to be together as both of them have something in common; to succeed in life and to be a great companion to each other. I pray for their happiness and may Allah continue to bless and guide them.

P/S: There was one shot, which was the idea of Lili Eliana herself that caught my attention. Dubbed as ' The Lily Pose', this shot had brought a meaningful message which I did not even notice at first. I wish I could patent this pose..

No comments:

Post a Comment