Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FARAHWAHIDA & SYAHIR FAHMI



Please Click On The Image Above To View Full Post ( Slideshow).



I do not know how to start it, but i think i have owed alot to Haikal and His Family. I do not think it is enough by simply saying 'Thank You' for all the kindness and support they have shown to me. I am so honoured to have them in my life. Thank You Again and May Allah rewards you with bless and happiness.

Farahwahida is Haikal's Sister. Since this is going to be the first wedding in their family, i have made careful plans for the photo sessions and lots of practice have been done to ensure that it will be perfect.

The wedding went off as planned and it was so beautiful and full with Middle East traditions. We had to extend our shooting by a day as there was not enough time.

The next day was really challenging. The rain started pouring heavily almost half of the day, which left us no choice but waiting anxiously for it to stop. Thankfully, we still managed to get few interesting shots that day. This of course could not be done without the good co-operation from the bride and groom  and also from my brother, Azim.

No comments:

Post a Comment